Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Official!


On Tuesday, Sept. 14th, 2010 we welcomed Mason John Moss at 4:33 pm. He weighed in at a whopping 6 lbs. 5 oz. and 20 inches long (and he is handsome like his daddy). The labor and delivery went great (all except when my husband, sister and mom came in smelling like Schlozsky's and I was starving!). Mason had a touch of jaundice, but other than that, extremely healthy! What a blessing!

It's amazing how you walk into the hospital as a family of 2 and you leave as a family of 3. My husband was absolutely amazing and I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with him even more, but hearing him tell me that I was doing a good job when I was absolutely exhausted and seeing him change diapers and willing to do anything for me or our son overwhelmed me so much (I have to admit the crazy-out-of-whack hormones didn't help either).

We feel so blessed that God picked little Mason to be our son!

A huge thank you to the staff at the hospital who took care of Mason and helped him arrive safely. Also, thanks to all of our friends and family for all of their prayers and support! Please keep 'em coming because after being home for just under two weeks, I've already figured out that labor was the easy part.

No comments:

Post a Comment