Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week in Review 7.24.10

Trying to keep in the habit of blogging, but I don't have anything specific to write about (please tell me I'm not the only one!).
Highlights of my week include:
1. Feeling like Richard and I got a very dear friend back. Feels just like old times, only with a twist. I am so proud of Richard for the MAN he is, for the FRIEND he is and most importantly for the great HUSBAND he is.
2. Found a new place in town called Orange Leaf. It's basically like a salad bar for frozen yogurt! It's amazing... and incredibly dangerous for me, as my doctor tells me I need to watch my sugar.
3. Had a doctors appointment this week. Doctor said all looks great and we are expecting our little boy to be here 2 months or less! Right now, it feels like he is practicing aerobics... and I'm loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment