Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blessed, Loved and Well Rested

It's a quiet Saturday morning at the Moss house. Who would have thought that getting to *sleep in* until 6 am on a Saturday would feel like such a treat... My how life has changed in the past year! And, I wouldn't wish it to be any other way.

Feeling so blessed this morning, and remembering where all those blessings stem from. Honestly, I'm overcome with all that God has provided us with, mainly our health and an unbelievable family (both sides of the family) a strong marriage, and an unbelievably adorable baby boy!

Feeling very loved. Richard works so hard to provide for our family so that we can have all the comforts we desire, including me getting to stay home with Mason. Not only is he a great provider, he is a wonderful husband! Attentive, affectionate, understanding and hi-lar-ious!

Feeling very rested. Mason slept for nearly 9 hours straight last night. Also, last night, Richard walked in the door and informed me that he booked me a massage for this morning! A surprise massage... does it get any better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment