Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 was Mason's first Christmas and was so special! I remember last Christmas, I was rocking my nephew Jack and my mom said, "I bet next Christmas you will be sitting there rocking your own baby." Little did we know, she was right!

We spent the night at Mom and Dad's and I was lucky enough to get my very own Silent Night (Mason slept for 10 hours straight!). I remember when I was younger, I was so excited to see what Santa left under the tree, but this Christmas, I was just excited to be with my family. God has blessed us with more than we could have asked for this year... we are all healthy and happy!

For Christmas, Mason got some toys and a Jeep walker from his Grandma and Grandpa Gillispie, although he can't quite reach the floor yet, he loves it because he now has a Jeep just like his Daddy!







No comments:

Post a Comment